|Written by EA|
|Saturday, 10 March 2012 12:12|
Our client, a US multinational company in highly-design Precision Engineering in Manufacturing that offers highly engineered products and solutions to the semiconductor, aerospace, energy and medical markets will like to invite high calibre Singaporeans, PRs and foreigners (Indian, PRC ,etc) to join their organisation with the following packages :-
Salary Range: SGD S$1,500 to SGD $ 2,000
with benefits :- annual leave, medical leave, etc.
Contract : 2 years
· Perform set-up fabrication parts on various CNC machining operations (CNC Lathe or CNC Milling Centre) and operate machines
· Interface appropriately with all internal and external customers
· Ensure product quality, workmanship and conformance to all applicable processes, requirements and regulatory standards in accordance with the established quality assurance system
· Able to operate CNC milling machine or Conventional lathes (Turning) machine or Conventional milling machine
· Programming duties
· Able to troubleshoot of machines
· Maintain quality production records
· Interpretation and application of drawings; procedures; standards and specifications
· Maintenance of machines and equipment
· Be a proactive team member and identify particular needs for product lines and/or processes
· Actively participate in Six Sigma / Lean project improvement team(s)
· Minimum of 5 years of operating experience on CNC lathes and mills
· Experience machining and programming with Mills (Funac) and Lathes (Funac), and 4 axis (Matrix Control) machines.
· Experience machining small parts between 1” and 3” in diameter
· Experience machining wireline, drilling and logging equipment under 4” OD
· Experience machining with close tolerances
· Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions with minimal supervision
· To perform basic preventative maintenance functions on machines, tooling and parts.
· At least 4-5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
· Able to use measuring instruments
· Technical knowledge and able to interpret technical drawings
· Ability to perform inspection of first-run and in-process parts.
· To operate CNC and/or Manual machinery (Turning & Milling).
· Perform simple setting up and ability to solve simple problem on CNC turning and milling machines.
· Ability to keep a safe and clean working environment
· Must be physically fit to work either day or night shift
· Skilled in the use measuring instruments.
· Must be familiar with Fanuc controls and CNC programming
· Good knowledge of tool holders, cutting tools, fixtures and other accessories used on various machines and for different materials
Singaporeans, PRs and foreigners with stated experiences are welcome.
- Working experiences
- Current and expected salary
License : 08C3538