Our client, a US multinational company in highly-design Precision Engineering in Manufacturing that offers highly engineered products and solutions to the semiconductor, aerospace, energy and medical markets will like to invite highly calibrate Singaporeans, PRs and foreigners (Indian, PRC ,etc) to join their organisation with the following packages :-
Salary Range: SGD S$1,800 to SGD $ 2,800
with benefits :- annual leave, medical leave, etc.
Contract : 2 years
Location: North - Singapore (North)
Office hours - 5 working days
- Determine the most resourceful way and cost effective method when creating process plans/routings, instructions, methods, procedures, tooling, to manufacture finished products.
- Able to support manufacturing operations by establish complex manufacturing sequences whereby raw materials are transformed and assembled into quality finished products
- Specify machines to be utilized, routings and stages of operation, new tools, component parts and/or requests purchase or design of additional tooling as required
- Able to operate, editing, setting-up and problem solving on CNC/Manual machines.
- Operating knowledge of advanced multi-axis and editing of CNC/Fanuc controller capabilities and software to create complex numerically controlled programs to drive numerically controlled production machines.
· Require to write CNC programs to meet as per prints.
- Skilled in the use of all types of precision measuring instruments.
- Review and resolve issues with planning/production and other departments as required.
- Ability to control and create related drawings or documents for the job needed.
- Degree / Diploma/ITC in Mechanical Engineering/Nitec in Precision Engineering
- Min 2 - 3 years' of experience in a machine shop environment
- Knowledge of process planning, CNC programming & tool design are essentials
- Experience in CNC / Fanuc controller
- Responsible & possess positive attitude
- Good communication skills to interact with shop-floor employees
- Ability to read ,interpret and do drawings with AutoCAD.
- Must be familiar with Fanuc controls and other CNC programming software/controls
- Strong knowledge of tool holders, cutting tools, fixtures and other accessories used on various machines and for different materials.
Singaporeans, PRs and foreigners with stated experiences are welcome.
Please send in your resume in words to
And indicate the below information:-
- School certificates
- Working experiences
- Current and expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
- Recent photo
- Contact no and email address
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
License : 08C3538